How it Works – Poker Event Hire
Let us know how many people will be participating and what type of event you are holding eg Corporate, private, stag do, home game, fundraiser…..
We will give you some suggested structures of how to run your event together with prices for different levels of equipment and staff available to suit your budget.
Final details of dates, times, venue and payment methods will be agreed.
We will make sure everything is set on time and ready for your guests on the date of your event. We can start by giving a tutorial for any beginners and then organise some games dependant upon level and experience – alternatively we will be happy to go with your preferred set up. We can help to arrange some prizes for the winners.
Sample Corporate/Teambuilding Event that works well:
Based on 3 hours (timings to suits), 24 guests:
- 3 x Poker tables set before guests arrive, 8 players per table
- Random seat drawn to determine where you are seated – optional
- Welcome and introduction by tournament director
- Tutorials at the tables by your dealer’s
- Once everyone is comfortable, chips are reset and the fun begins
- Players are given a stack of chips and an EXTRA life chip, this is to ensure everyone remains in the game for the initial period
- Players are eliminated once they lose all their chips
- The top 3 players from each table will proceed to the FINAL table of 9 players
- Side games will take place for those that have been knocked out
- The last person standing is the winner
- Trophy (and any other prizes) presentation to the winner/s
- Your dealers will also show you some chip tricks, share some tips and strategies throughout as well as guiding any beginners the whole way through
Your guests will have a fantastic time and i’m sure they’ll want to come back for some more at a later date.
Call us now for a quotation: 020 7859 4069 or click here to send us an enquiry.