Whatever level of player you are we can help you to further your game play, whether at the tables or on-line.
Our professional dealers and instructors are not only passionate and knowledgeable about poker, but they are also fun to be around.
Poker Vision can run a number of different poker masterclasses to help you and your friends improve your game. Take a look at some of our sample packages below. If you have something else in mind, get in contact with us here and we’d be happy to discuss options.
- Basic Rules – Hand Strength – Betting – Blinds
- Your hand versus the board
- Tight play
- Why playing a short-stack makes life easier?
- The big picture, small hands small pot, big hands big pots, and playing active poker.
- Beating beginners
- Basic introduction to odds
- Basic bluffing concepts
- Value Betting
- Explicit Odd
- Implied Odds
- Discounting Outs
- General considerations on C-betting
- Simple formulas for equity calculations at the table
- Fundamental poker: having a reason for an action
- Bluff workshop, with hands from HighStakes poker. Season 6 Ep 3, bad bluff by Gus Hansen + other examples
- Floating: HSP Season 6 Ep 1, Tom Dwan versus Ivey
- Revisiting reasons for betting
- Range Reading
- Your playing style and strong hands: think balance.
- Multiple-streets adaptation: example of fighting a loose preflop opener on the flop.
- Preflop adaptation – attacking blinds – Nanonoko style
- Preflop adaptation – 3 betting light
- Preflop adaptation – 4 betting light
- Playing in 3-bet pots
- Advanced C-betting, using polarized range
- Check-Fold Equity
- Balancing range, the example of the out-of position flush draw.
- Fighting the polarized C-bettor
- Multiple streets plan, the example of AK on Q44 flop.
For more information about venues, prizes, branded equipment and for a look at our sample packages.
Call us now for more information: 020 7859 4069 or click here to send us an enquiry.