Poker Vision will help you organise and conduct your
own professional, fun or corporate poker event
Whatever level of player you are we can help you to further your game play, whether at the tables or on-line.
Our professional dealers and instructors are not only passionate and knowledgeable about poker, but they are also fun to be around.
Poker Vision can run a number of different poker masterclasses to help you and your friends improve your game. Take a look at some of our sample packages below. If you have something else in mind, get in contact with us here and we’d be happy to discuss options.
- Basic Rules – Hand Strength – Betting – Blinds
- Your hand versus the board
- Tight play
- Why playing a short-stack makes life easier?
- The big picture, small hands small pot, big hands big pots, and playing active poker.
- Beating beginners
- Basic introduction to odds
- Basic bluffing concepts
- Value Betting
- Explicit Odd
- Implied Odds
- Discounting Outs
- General considerations on C-betting
- Simple formulas for equity calculations at the table
- Fundamental poker: having a reason for an action
- Bluff workshop, with hands from HighStakes poker. Season 6 Ep 3, bad bluff by Gus Hansen + other examples
- Floating: HSP Season 6 Ep 1, Tom Dwan versus Ivey
- Revisiting reasons for betting
- Range Reading
- Your playing style and strong hands: think balance.
- Multiple-streets adaptation: example of fighting a loose preflop opener on the flop.
- Preflop adaptation – attacking blinds – Nanonoko style
- Preflop adaptation – 3 betting light
- Preflop adaptation – 4 betting light
- Playing in 3-bet pots
- Advanced C-betting, using polarized range
- Check-Fold Equity
- Balancing range, the example of the out-of position flush draw.
- Fighting the polarized C-bettor
- Multiple streets plan, the example of AK on Q44 flop.
For more information about venues, prizes, branded equipment and for a look at our sample packages.
Call us now for more information: 020 7859 4069 or click here to send us an enquiry.